Nowdays Lal Kitab is very popular among the lover of astrology. This book was originally written in urdu language. The concept an theory of this books is ultimately connected to vadic astrology. The sign and planets are same as vadic astrology. The birth chart used in lal KItab is also same as vedic astrology. The deference is in vedic astrology the houses and planets both moves with time but in case of Lalkitab only the planets moves the sign of houses are fixed. Hence the first house of Lalkitab chart Aries and twelfth house Pisces are fixed. The calculation of Varshafal chart (chart for annual prediction) is also deferent then vadic techniques.
Lal Kitab has enunciated such significant principles of astrology that stand well tested today and as such they are of very much importance in our day to day life. In view of this, an effort is being made here to describe some unfailing principles and astrological precautions for the benefit of people at large.
TAKE CARE OF :
1. ALL the remedies suggested by Lal Kitab shall be done in Sun light only. If it is done after sunset not effect will be seen.
2. Every year three month before birth day consult any Lal Kitab expert and do the suggested remedies 43 days before the birth day.
3. If you are going to do any remedy after longtime of consultation then this is best you consult again before doing remedies. Best after consultation within one month perform the remedies.
4. This is very easy to tell some magical facts about life through Lalkitab. This doesn’t means that the astrologer is really learned. So never trust blindly and do cross questions. If astrologer had no proper answer means he is not using this subject scientifically.
5. Give feedbacks about all remedies. This is very valuable for astrologer as well as for others also.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS and REMEDIES for BETTERMENT OF OUR DAY to DAY LIFE :
1. Sweet loaves of bread, specially baked in Tandoor, should be offered to animals every month for warding off sickness, quarrels and other troubles, caused by Mars negative in the horoscope.
2. Place a pot of water under the headside of the bed at night and pour it on a tree or plant in the morning.
3. To begin with, no temple with idols should be constructed even for individual worship in a residential house. However, keeping photos or drawings of deities on paper is not prohibited. This is highly inauspicious for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house.
4. Take meals in the kitchen; avoid eating on a bed; dispose of articles which have not been used for decades; do not clutter your house/office with unnecessary articles. This will reduce the bad effects of Rahu, whose job it is to cause unnecessary and avoidable worries and fears. Better put your Dining Table as Close to The Kitchen as Possible and Avoid Eating While Seated On Your Bed.
5. Eat and drink from silver utensils for strengthening Moon and reducing evil effects of Rahu.
6. From one`s own meal, a chapati or a piece of it must be offered to cows, crows, monkeys and dogs for all round well being and prosperity.
7. If there is a small dark room at the end of the house, where there is no passage for air or light, the same should be left as it is and no attempt should be made to facilitate natural light through opening windows etc. in that room; otherwise, misfortunes will strike the residents.
8. Places where ornaments or money is kept secretly must not be left empty. If there is nothing to be kept, please put some dry fruits there.
9. There must necessarily be some uncemented place in a house. But if it is not feasible, the articles related to Venus must be installed and established therein.
10. Worship of lord Ganesh is highly auspicious for children and property.
11. Do not look down upon elderly people and monks; do not annoy your father. This will help your Jupiter.
12. For safe delivery of children, a milk pot filled with milk and a sugar pot filled with sugar must be touched by the delivering mother and kept at some different place. After the delivery both the pots should be offered to some temple and should not be brought back from there. Good effects will multiply if the quality of the pots is good.
13. If one`s children do not survive the native must distribute salty preparations in place of sweets, to celebrate the birth of the child.
14. Digging of wells or providing drinking water facilities for public is strictly prohibited for those with moon in 6th house of the birth chart. Any violation of the above would invite utter destruction and extreme poverty.
15. Building of dharmshalas, sarais or inns is strictly prohibited for those having Saturn in 8th house.
16. Wash floors always by putting some salt in washing liquid.
17. Saturn in Lagna and Jupiter in 5th house cause death of children one after the other, if copper coins are given in charity.
18. Jupiter in 10th and moon in 4th cause false allegations and critical legal proceedings against the native if he builds temples or gurudwaras.
19. Financial aid to widows and scholarships to poor children are strictly prohibited for those having Venus in 9th house.
20. Grave consequences would follow if a native with moon in 12th house opens schools for free education, or offers food to religious saints and Sadhu.
21. Anyone having Jupiter in 7th house must not offer clothes to anyone in charity.
22. Donations in the morning and evening hours by persons having Sun in 7th or 8th house of their horoscope will produce highly harmful and poisonous effects.
23. The younger brother should never go for adoption of children of the elder brother. At the same time he should also not arrange the free marriage of the daughter of his elder brother. These practices would certainly lead to disastrous consequences.
24. Saturn in 11th house makes the native desert his wife and children in young age, whereas Saturn in the groom`s 2nd house proves inauspicious for the bride`s family.
25. Mercury and Rahu combining in houses 3, 8, 9, or 12 of the groom is also inauspicious for the bride`s family.
26. Venus and Ketu together in Lagna make the native impotent.
27. The groom is likely to be of bad sexual habits and may destroy his wealth in that, if the planetary positions are (1) Sun in 6th and Mars in 10th with the afflicted 12th house. (2) Moon in Lagna and Jupiter in 11th house. (3) Jupiter and Venus in 10th house.
28. The 7th house is regarded as the Pucca Ghar (permanent house) of Mercury. If Mercury is placed in the 7th house of a horoscope, even the powerful planets like Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn occupying a Kendra, 2nd or 11th house can not affect the health of the native adversely.
29. The planets of the 8th house guide the planets of the 7th house and control their actions and effects. If the planets of the 1st and 8th houses are friendly, then the planet in the 7th house can not play any mischief.
30. Mars in the 7th is considered to be highly conducive for gaining large property. But if Mercury is in the Lagna, it will destroy the properties. It will be destroyed because of the foolishness of the native, because here the Mercury being in the first house is Karaka of the native. At the same time if the Mercury is in the 8th house, it will again destroy the properties, but here the reasons for destination will be unknown and invisible, because the active elements of the 8th house are always secretive and mysterious in nature over which the native has no control.
31. Do not cause harm to dogs; if possible, feed them. This will improve effect of Ketu, symbolic of son and luxurious life.
32. The native having a malefic planet, especially Saturn in 8th house, when 2nd house is empty, must not visit temples or other places of worship. Rather he should bow his head from outside. Similarly, if planets occupying 6th, 8th and 12th houses are inimical to each other and 2nd house is not occupied by any planet, the native must avoid visiting temples and other religious places of worship.
33. Dispose Of every wastage item specially made of iron, ball of wool, coal, oil drum, parts of vehicle or any other articles which have not Been used for years. Do not keep such type of wastage in home or in office and factories.
34. In case of woollen balls and rope or threads. Before trowing out open them and make a buddle throw or sell. This will help to maintain harmony in your home.
SOME SPECIFIC REMEDIES FROM LAL KITAB :
BLACK MAGIC : Put a small bundle of spinach (leaf of palak) below pillow or near the head side of your bed at bedtime in the night of Tuesday and feed them to a cow, in the next morning on Wednesday. It should be repeated for three Tuesdays.
PROSPERITY : If the suddenly lack of prosperity appeared means it could be due to Node or Rahu. Keeping the lucky Gajraj in the house/office/factory will reduce or stop such losses. People have got satisfactory results after worshipping Goddess Gajalakshmi with it.
IF MANY MEMBERS OF HOME GET SICK : Some time the illness stay in our home and transfer from one to other in this case A whole fresh yellow pumpkin should be donated in a temple if sickness does not leave the home. Sweet loaves should be given to the dogs.
FOR ENMPLOYEMENT : Saturn is the main planet for getting service/job, serving its representative crow with food helps in getting employment. Specially feed banana to cow on Thursday.
FOR EDUCATION : Putting unboiled rice and silver in standing water e.g. well shall surely help. Girls should get their left nostril pierced with silver needle.
MAKING IN FAVOUR : If one doesn’t get favours from the public in general. If Saturn comes in 4th.house in progressive chart cast by Lal-kitab method , then unboiled milk should be poured in a working well. If Moon occupies 6th. or 8th. houses then water/milk/silver/rice should not be donated or gifted to anybody during that progressive year. In winning elections the politicians must have nicely placed Moon.
DELAY IN MARRIAGE : Marriage gets delayed when Venus gets effected in the horoscope. Like conjunction of Sun and Saturn effects Venus. In such case a handful of dry almonds with shell should be floated in a river.
FOR GOOD MARRIED LIFE : Unhappy married life is felt due to various reasons such as physical or mental uncompatibility, illness, lack of adequate finances etc. when 2nd and 7th. houses get effected through the enemies of Venus or Venus is ill-placed or venus is effected by her enemies, such results are felt. In this case the native should feed 100 healthy cows with green fodder. Burnt and worn clothes should not be worn.
For Better Conjugal relations and Health of wife – FEED COW GREEN FODDER.
For Mothers Better Health /financial Prospects - FEED CROWS/FISH
To Improve Financial Condition And Fop Getting Favours From The Government – FEED MONKEYS Jeggary (GUR) and CHANA.
REDUCTION OF BAD EFFECT OF PLANETS :
1. Never insult women’s/elders/monks/servants. Their AHH will destroy you completely.
2. Daily in the morning touch feets of your parents. Their blessings are best remedies of Rahu.
3. Not to keep ivory.
1. Always care dogs. Never kick or throw stones on them. If Possible feed and caress them.
2. Use Silver Tumbler And Utensils If Possible
3. Give food to the dogs to attract luck.
1. Wear a white cap when in sun.
2. Giving sweets to the blinds will bring good luck to you.
3. Donate wheat on Sunday.
1. Rain water bath is the best remedy for you.
2. Offer full glass of milk to your father.
1. Keep a red coloured cloth in your pocket to bring good luck.
2. Avoid the acceptance of things free of cost or in charity.
3. Avoid evil deeds and telling lies.
4. Association with saints and Faqirs will prove very harmful.
1. Not to keep money plant in the house.
2. Non-vegetarian food and alcohol strictly prohibited.
1. Not to accept anything free, not even gifts. Clean places of worship often.
2. Wear Gold Ring, Golden Strap On Your Wrist Or Apply Saffron On Your Forehead.
1. Feed the cows.
2. Not to get married against the wishes of the parents.
1. Not to have alcohol.
2. Put four kilos of unboiled milk in a well.